Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Sideshow Collectible's Indiana Jones-a review


Back on October 5, 2008, I posted to my blog my impressions of the Hasbro Indiana Jones action figure line (the 12 inch tall variety). I now have a Sideshow Collectibles Indiana Jones action figure and for almost ninety bucks when you figure in the sales tax – it is impressive. My local Hastings happened to have two of them in stock this past weekend when I first found out that they would be available in local stores after all. You thought I was going to make some snide remark about buying such a expensive piece of plastic.


Sorry, not this time. I have been waiting ALL Freakin' Year to be able to get this damn thing! Just look at some of the previous posts to this blog in the past month or two to know the hardship that I am going through right now in my life. This early birthday/Christmas present has accomplished mission goal number one – to improve my morale and make me feel better than I have in the past, well specifically in the last 6 weeks have been very trying. But in general, for all of 2008.


OK, with that in mind, lets take a closer look at this action figure. This is what is included in the fold out box set that is common to Sideshow Collectibles product line.


Two interchangeable heads, one sans fedora. Two sets of both gloved and un-gloved hands. Spare Fedora with a inner liner. Shirt, pants, shoes, and Faux leather jacket. A revolver and a high power pistol. Belt with pistol holster, coiled and uncoiled bull whips. Satchel, a certain golden idol, and a bag of sand to replace it with on the alter.

No comments: