Monday, March 30, 2009




I was going through my photos and found these of the 21st Century Toys (1/6th Scale) M2 Bradley that I had.  I have since sold it off to a fellow Flash Force member several years ago.  Photos were taken on the ramp and grounds of Reese Technology Center back in 2003-2004.  

Once cannot get over the SIZE of this thing!  The photograph of me with my M2 and Les M. with his Eurofighter shows how big it was.  And heavy too.  If it was built out of metal and was radio controled, then I would have needed help to get it in and out of the back of my pickup truck.  

And if I can ever get back on my feet again and have the $$ to spend on it, I would like to get another one to have if I can a good bargin.  New, these things retailed at Toys R Us for $250.00 appox.

No comments: