Tuesday, April 27, 2010

More Space Cruiser Yamato CGI Video Clips


OMG! I almost wet my pants seeing some of these videos!

And one of them I think is an actual combination of cgi stuff from the actual Space Cruiser Yamato live-action film! At least that was what I thought I was seeing on viewing it the first time. Watched a few times now, I realize that this is someone very good with their CGI craft. This video is by someone calling themselves Tentenro. Its of the fighterjets and Earth Defense Force ships from the second season of Starblazers fighting the Comet Empire.

I can only imaged if there is a live-action sequel to this first movie, that the special effects will as good or slightly better than what Tentenro has shown in this clip.

Two of these videos are from someone going by the name of Honeykisaragi2010. I don't read Japanese, so I don't know the titles. But HK2010 (as I'm going to refer to him/her/it for the rest of this article has two BEAUTIFUL CGI clips of their own. And aside from the Yamato blasting off from the sea, we get to see the Andromeda and the Earth Defense Force in action as well.

1. From Tentenro (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2BhvLvQ08RM).

2. From HK2010 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2BhvLvQ08RM).

3. From HK2010 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cx0-_ioZzmI).

I'll keep playing the Texas Lotto and hope to win big time. Enough to take care of all the bills, get a new house and pickup truck. But most important of all, to be able to travel to Japan to see this movie in person when it comes out! I would really love to be able to do that.

No comments: