Sunday, December 30, 2012

A new Star Trek TV series in the Works: Star Trek: Captain Worf


Worf, son of Mogh; is now a Captain in Starfleet and he will be getting his own starship and a TV series to chronicle his adventures - or so it seems.

Quoting Michael Dorn:  “I had come up with the idea because I love [Worf] and I think he’s a character that hasn’t been fully developed and hasn’t been fully realized. Once I started thinking about it, it became obvious to me that I wanted to at least put it out there, which I have, and the response has been pretty amazing. We’ve been contacted by different individuals–I can’t say who and all that–about wanting to come on board and be part of this. ” end quote.

At the end of Star Trek:  Deep Space Nine, Worf became a ambassador to the Klingon homeworld of Qo'noS.

STCW (Star Trek:  Captain Worf) still has not gain approval yet.  But here's hoping that it does!

___
Ref.
1. Screenrant.com. "Michael Dorn Confirms He’s Working on a ‘Star Trek: Captain Worf’ TV Series" by Sandy Schaefer. ( http://screenrant.com/star-trek-captain-worf-tv-show-michael-dorn/?utm_source=zergnet.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=zergnet_30196 ).
2. image captured off the internet.

No comments: