Sunday, June 12, 2011

Starfleet Region 3 Summit Additional Pictures









Another Summit is coming to a close now and I'm exhausted! And I didn't even attend the final Sunday events either.

I put on my uniform again for the dinner last night and over the next several days, I will upload several photographs that I took with my cellphone camera.

First up is my table assignment and dinner card. There was some singing at the start and at the end. In the middle, there was the Final Mission Ceremony. A salute to friends and family members who had passed away in the previous year.

The Starfleet Marine Corps conducted nurf combat patrols in the hotel all day.

Region 3 is a compilation of all the members and chapters of STARFLEET, the International Star Trek Fan Association, Inc. It covers both Texas and Louisiana.


___
Ref.
1. Flash255bunker blog. "The Spirit of Columbia Region 3 Summit" June 11, 2011. ( http://flash255bunker.blogspot.com/2011/06/my-fellow-ship-crew-members-of-uss.html ).

No comments: