Saturday, June 11, 2011

The Spirit of Columbia Region 3 Summit



My fellow "Ship crew members" of the USS Lonestar are hosting this years Summit here i
n Lubbock, Texas-June 10 thru the 12th at the Radisson Hotel. Region 3 is a compilation of all the members and chapters of STARFLEET, the International Star Trek Fan Association, Inc. It covers both Texas and Louisiana.

Last night, I attended the Marine Corp Mess Dress and I got to try on my Star Trek II (Wrath of Khan era uniform). Taking a walk about the hotel, I saw oour club's shuttlecraft in the parking lot of the hotel and decided to take some pictures to post here on my blog. The shuttle is names "The Spirit of Columbia" after the second space shuttle accident.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Definitely good photos of the shuttle as she was.
Must say I like her better as she is!