Friday, December 9, 2011

Reaganite Republican: I Hereby Endorse Newt Gingrich for President of th...






Being a follower of the Reaganite Republican blog, I found this article most interesting. Like the RR blog, I was hoping that Michele Bachmann would have done better than she has. Problems with her campaign staff maybe not supporting her enough, providing some new ideas for her to present to the American public, is the root problem with her. My state's governor Rick Perry shot himself too many times in the foot. Like Sarah Palin, he will have to step out of the political limelight for a election cycle to rebuild his image. Ron Paul has good ideas for the homeland, but his foreign policy ideas - I just cannot support.

As of this date, it looks to me that Newt Gingrich will be the GOP nominee for 2012. Newt has said that he wants former UN ambassador John Bolton to be his Secretary of State (that's good!). Now we just need to see who will become the second banana (i.e. the Vice President nominee). For that slot, I still have high hopes for either Michele Bachmann or Pick Perry.

No comments: